Loan Modification Assistance in White Plains
Protect Your Property
Are you having trouble paying your mortgage loan and concerned about losing your home to foreclosure? If you are, I want you to know that there is hope. I, Natasha Meruelo, am proud to offer years of experience in handling loan modifications in addition to bankruptcy cases and debt defense.
If you are struggling with your mortgage payments, or need assistance filing for bankruptcy to try to resolve your mortgage issue, loan modifications can allow you to modify your monthly mortgage payments and keep your property. Alternatively, if a loan modification is not possible, you may be eligible for a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, which you can use to reorganize and repay your mortgage arrears over time. My Westchester County bankruptcy firm can work with you to develop a personalized approach to your case and walk you through the entire process, from start to finish.
Loan modifications are designed to:
- Help reduce mortgage payments on homes or properties such as condominiums, co-ops and similar properties.
- Lower interest rates and offer longer repayment periods
- Capitalize past due amounts instead of making you pay them upfront
- Forbear past due amounts in some situations
As your knowledgeable loan modification attorney in White Plains, I have a broad understanding of loss mitigation options. Through my efforts, I can guide you through the modification process and get you back on your feet.
When you choose to work with my office, you will be working with an experienced professional who is fully equipped to take charge of your legal needs. I understand that this time in your life may be difficult, but with the guidance of the right lawyer, a resolution to your situation is possible. I work hard to provide tailored solutions to your needs and I always strive to give client one-on-one attention.
If you are interested in learning more about your financial situation, or how loan modifications may work for you, contact my firm in Westchester County, NY and schedule a free consultation.
* This is Attorney Advertising. Natasha Meruelo, Esq., designated as a Federal Debt Relief Agent by an Act of Congress and the President of the United States, proudly assists consumers seeking relief under the US Bankruptcy Code. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome; see attached- 342b and 527a/b.
“Natasha Meruelo is professional, knowledgable and a solid attorney. She made sure I was well informed, prepared, and empowered throughout the court process. Having her support was invaluable. I am so grateful I followed my intuition and chose her to represent me. I highly recommend her!”
Over 15 years of Experience to Apply to Your Case.
Strategies Tailored to Meet Individual Needs.
Personalized & Straightforward Counsel.
Consultations to Evaluate Your Case Are Available.