Attorney Natasha Meruelo
Put Over a Decade of Experience in Your Corner!
For over a decade, I have been helping my clients tackle the legal problems related to overwhelming debt, saving their homes from foreclosure and helping them get a fresh start. Nothing makes me happier than helping clients resolve their concerns and take stress off their shoulders.
Whether you need help with a bankruptcy case, debt settlement, a loan modification, tax issues, foreclosure, or strategic advice to discover viable alternatives to bankruptcy, I can help you come with an individualized solution to your unique situation.
I also love helping clients come up with legal solutions to make their passion projects or dreams a reality, create an estate plan that allows them to enjoy life worry free and plan ahead for the well being of their loved ones.
I believe in providing straightforward and honest answers to the complex questions that often concern my clients. When you are confronting any type of legal issue, the last thing you need is insincere or ineffective information. If I am unable to help, I will do everything I can to point you in the right direction. Safeguarding your best interests is always my priority.
I am a graduate of the Fordham University School of Law in New York where I received my Juris Doctor. While at Fordham, I achieved numerous honors, including the Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award. I became licensed to practice law in 2007 and am admitted in multiple states. My main practice is in New York and I serve northern and southern counties.
After working in the world of securities regulation, I discovered a passion for helping ordinary people struggling with debt. I worked in the Brooklyn civil court and with the Brooklyn Volunteer Lawyer’s Project before I founded my firm, Natasha Meruelo, Attorney at Law, in 2009. Since then, I have devoted my practice to helping individuals, couples and and families navigate their way out of difficult legal situations. As a Westchester County attorney with a wide range of experience, I recognize that no one case is the same. Whether your issue is big or small, having an attorney whom you can trust and rely on is integral. Giving my clients workable solutions to move forward with peace of mind is what I enjoy most about my practice and my goal for each client I work with.
A Worry-Free Future Is Possible
Stress is unfortunately a part of life. But, overpowering stress doesn’t need to be if there are legal solutions to help you. Whether you are worried about debt, keeping creditors at bay, preventing foreclosure, how you can plan for the future as you get older, or how to ensure your special needs child is taken care of, my office can help. We can also assist with many needs beyond this and I have helped many clients with unique issues they have encountered.
At Natasha Meruelo, Attorney at Law, I can help you implement personalized solutions to take back control of your life and look positively towards the future. You don't have to live with your worries forever.
Don't Wait to Get Help! Contact Our Firm Today and Schedule Your Consultation.
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of New York
- Supreme Court of New York
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York Bar Association, Member
- Westchester Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Max Gardner Bankruptcy Bootcamp Graduate
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Mediation and medical malpractice: the need to understand why patients sue and a proposal for a specific model of mediation, Journal of Legal Medicine, Jul-Sep;29(3):285-306., 2008
- Considering a cooperative water management approach in resolving the Apalachicola-Chattahoochee-Flint River basin water war, Fordham Envtl. L. Rev. 18, 335, 2006.
- The SEC's Latest Effort to Combat Insider Trading, Traders Magazine Online News, September 2, 2008
- Is Bankruptcy Right For You?, Free Legal Advice New York - Mobile, August 7, 2009
Natasha Meruelo, Attorney at Law, represents residents throughout New York. Communities I serve include White Plains, Pleasantville, Valhalla, Hawthorne, Thornwood, Yonkers, New Rochelle, Bronx, Brooklyn, New York City, Mount Vernon, Manhattan, Tarrytown, Irvington, Ardsley, Hastings, Ossining, Croton, Briarcliff Manor, Chappaqua, Bedford, Yorktown Heights, Somers, Peekskill, Thornwood, Valhalla, North White Plains, Rye, Port Chester, Tuckahoe, Bronxville, Scarsdale, Rye, Larchmont, Pelham, New York City, Bronx County, Manhattan County, Kings County, Richmond County, Westchester County, Rockland County, Putnam County, Dutchess County, and Orange County.
* This is Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Natasha Meruelo, Esq., designated as a Federal Debt Relief Agent by an Act of Congress and the President of the United States, proudly assists consumers seeking relief under the US Bankruptcy Code: see attached- 342b and 527a/b .
What Our Clients Are Saying
"Natasha Meruelo is professional, knowledgable and a solid attorney. She made sure I was well informed, prepared, and empowered throughout the court process. Having her support was invaluable. I am so ..."Jacqueline
"The decision to file bankruptcy was confusing, embarrassing, frustrating, and daunting. I imagine many lawyers could have handled the filing, but I can't imagine any lawyer taking the time to explain ..."Former Client
"As with most people needing to go through a bankruptcy, I went online looking for someone I could afford and had to hope for the best when it came to competence, so it was through sheer luck that I ..."Former Client
"Bankruptcy is a difficult decision. How wonderful to find an attorney like Natasha Meruelo who is compassionate, empathetic, extremely knowledgeable and kind. She never made me feel embarrassed or ..."Michele S.
"Natasha Meruelo handled my case professionally. She was very knowledgeable and patient. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends. It was a pleasure working with her."FLovette
Over 15 years of Experience to Apply to Your Case.
Strategies Tailored to Meet Individual Needs.
Personalized & Straightforward Counsel.
Consultations to Evaluate Your Case Are Available.